Senior Staff Accountant
Our company is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant with the following qualifications on a contract-to-hire basis. The pay rate is between $30.00 to $35.00/hour, depending on experience.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT JOB DUTIES:
• Monthly AJEs for accruals, fixed assets and payroll
• Prepare monthly sales tax returns and commissions
• Reconcile bank accounts, credit card statements and expense reports
• Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheets and P&L accounts
• Maintain current policies and procedures
• Answer all inquiries from customers
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls
• Prepare monthly management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
• Assist controller on ad hoc projects and custom reports
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS: QuickBooks, Experience with Multi State Sales Tax Returns, MS Office, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Intermediate Excel, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills, Organization
• Must be proficient in QuickBooks
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent experience
If your skills and interests align with this position, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.