Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Staff Engineer – Device Development in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Staff Engineer – Device Development working on the Device Development team, you will be empowered to champion new concepts and be part of a new, growing team. A typical day will include:
- Leading cross-functional combination device projects and be a technical leader and device subject matter expert (SME).
- Managing critical relationships with both internal and external partners to develop combination products
You will provide theoretical/conceptual input to the design, development and execution of research assignments for combination drug delivery systems products. Independently you will plan and execute most unit operation characterization and optimization experiments within expertise and develops an awareness of unit operations in other areas. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications:EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Understands project timelines and deliverables and plans/coordinates project work accordingly with departmental, functional and external stakeholders
- Provides technical leadership to project teams within area of expertise and commits resources to execute specific project tasks.
- Reviews, interprets and communicates data cross-functionally within CMC and project teams.
- Plans and implements resolutions to technical problems/issues
- Represents functional area on GCT project teams by communicating activities from designated functional area to project team
- Assists with development of project strategy and communicates complex data/decisions within department and cross functionally as necessary
- Builds and maintains relationships with key vendors and assists with technical aspects of vendor negotiations
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s degree, or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering or similar engineering majors.
- Experience in developing combination drug delivery devices under Design Control (21CFR820) and ISO 14791 requirements
- Experience leading teams with external design, development and manufacturing partners
- Strong technical leadership skills
Empowering Our People to Shine
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com
. Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.