Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories. Job Description
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools. Our goal is to become the gold standard for IAM world-wide, and we are already on our way, recently winning Oracle's annual Identity Management Innovation award!
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Staff Information Security Engineer with an in-depth understanding of the IAM tools and business processes, the ability to plan and lead User Access Revalidation (UAR) campaigns, participate in design planning sessions, and troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
Qualified candidates will possess a high level of curiosity, shun the status quo, and have the desire to innovate, most importantly they'll want to participate in building the best IAM solution in the world.Qualifications
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- 8+ Years of experience in management of IDM systems in an enterprise level environment.
- 5+ Years Oracle Identity Manager experience including the configuration and integration of OIM R2 PS3, OID, OVD, OAM, OES, SOA.
- High level of experience with Linux, Weblogic, PowerShell Scripting, and UNIX Shell Scripting, Subversion
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle Database, Active Directory, and LDAP
- Primarily responsible for planning and leading the execution of UAR campaigns. Working with team members, including UAR Administrators, to ensure a high level of quality
- Perform in-depth analysis of IAM related incidents, including documentation of the root cause analysis, and recommendations for remediation
- Proven experience in a support role of a platform or framework component within a highly scalable environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with and influence peers, stakeholders, and customers in support of proposed solutions
- Excellent organizational skills; able to work with a vast array of information and able to cope with rapidly changing information
- Work with a globally distributed team of IAM team members and customers; sometimes having to provide support outside of normal business hours and on weekends.
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree a plus
- CISSP is desirable
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.