Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The global network operations group (GNO) is responsible for the running, and validating the design, supportability, availability, and reliability of Visa Inc.'s credit and debit commercial networks (i.e. VisaNet), the enterprise corporate network, the global wide area network, the extranet/Internet networks, and the voice network. GNO also shares responsibility with information security for network access and security compliance of all networks.
This role heavily partners with Network Operations, Network Engineering and Security Engineering, and is vital to ensuring the smooth operations of Visa's networks (incident, change, improvements). The role is a recognized expert within Visa responsible for contributing to the development of functional strategy. This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. .Responsibilities:
• Provide technical coordination, oversight and leadership for staff and serve as escalation point for complex technical issues. Qualifications
• Provides ongoing support of network systems of high complexity in extranet, commercial and corporate environments to fulfill the business needs.
• Provide third level technical support to the Visa client institutions and to technical teams within Visa to resolve network issues and to support the implementation of new network solutions.
• Build and maintain relationship with global and virtual teams and third parties on network development or support issues.
• Weekend work and participation in on-call rotation may be required
• Ability to travel (including international) is required, at times up to 25%
• 7 years plus in technology, information security, and/or network administration
• Minimum of 3 years working on information security with a large, mission-critical enterprise environment
• Proficient with two of Checkpoint Firewall-1, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto firewall technologies. PCNSE, CCSE, CCSA, CCNP, CCSP certifications preferred
• Proven ability to troubleshoot problems systematically in complex systems and network environments
• Strong interpersonal skills with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Advanced process orientation and exhibited planning, organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low level technical view
• Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs
• CISSP / SANS certifications a plus
• Ability to manage Provider-1 and/or Panorama management and logging systems
• Able to use protocol analyzers or packet capture software to diagnose and resolve IP connectivity problems
• Blue Coat proxy / CASB
• Operational knowledge of systems, databases and network security engineering best practices
• Strong understanding of networks, security technologies, and systems technologies
• ITIL certification preferred. Familiar with ITIL concepts such as Incident, Change, and Problem Management
• Business process management experience tools experience (i.e. Tufin, Firemon, AlgoSec) and business process development
• On and off premise DDOS solutions
• Web Application Firewall
• Monitoring and alerting
• Strong LINUX skills, scripting
• Experience managing teams for automation of tasks and manipulate data via Application Programming Interfaces (API).
• Experience with server platforms, virtualization, and cloud technologies Additional Information
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.