Senior Staff Process Integration/Yield Engineer Job DescriptionQualificationsMinimum Qualifications:Education:
MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical EngineeringExperience:
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in process development, process integration or yield analysis, including:
- 8 years experience in yield, integration, device or process engineering organizations.
- 8 years experience in Data extraction, data analysis and DOE principles, process integration, process development, understanding of critical device parametrics, and yield issue resolution .
- 8 years experience in device physics in deciphering parametric data and understanding of fundamental integration and yield issues for key modules and critical device parameters.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience integrating novel material systems into semiconductor devices or memory devices
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.