Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The candidate will play a pivotal role work in Revenue & Pricing Systems DevOps team, designing, configuring and testing applications and systems to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance business functions. In this mission critical role the candidate will design, implement and test solutions, and will be responsible for getting them into production with very high quality, completing all test phases, following an agile methodology. The ideal candidate will bring experience in gathering and clarifying requirements, functional and technical configurations, system and data analysis and testing of large volume financial systems. This role will also facilitate communication with other groups within the organization, leading test teams and guiding architectural decisions taking into considerations the principles of operational excellence, ease of use and long-term maintainability.Key Responsibilities
- Designing, configuration and testing of ORMB (Oracle Revenue Management and Billing) solutions for revenue systems including pricing, rating, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payables and revenue reporting functions.
- Work with business stakeholder and technical product manager to elaborate and clarify business requirements and come up with innovative functional/solution designs and comprehensive test scenarios.
- Engage in collaboration activities with business partners and internal teams on configuration and testing requirements (both functional and non-functional).
- Lead the efforts to create functional designs, test strategies, test plans, test cases, test data; plan and execute testing for medium to large projects.
- Creating and enhancing data generation and test automation tools for large volume batch processing based systems.
- Perform detailed and often complex data analysis on large volume data to validate test results, find problem trends and do root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with business partners on user acceptance testing including defining the entry and exit criteria, environment planning, data readiness, triaging the defects and ensuring that issues are handled in a timely manner.
- With the ability to understand complex system architectures and complex functional scenarios, pinpoint problem areas, influence solutions and optimization while staying current on development and test trends, methodology and standards.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels.
- Manage multiple test phases like functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing.
- This is a hands on and user facing position.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced agile delivery model.
- 10 years or more of experience in application design, development, testing, test automation and business system analysis.
- 5 years or more experience in implementing, building, testing and/or supporting Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) or other Oracle Utilities Application framework based product (like CC&B and ETPM).
- Solid understanding of ORMB/CC&B functionalities and data models (Transaction Feed Management, Rules Engine, Billing, Rating, Pricing, GL, Payments, Credit/Collections, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables).
- ORMB Configuration experience with setting up Customer Information, Rate Schedules, Approval Workflow, Pricing, TFM (Transaction Feed Management) Rules, service scripts and User interfaces like portals, zones and UI maps is a big plus.
- Experience in evaluating business requirements, creating functional, and solution designs.
- Experience working with business to clarify and elaborate the requirements and turning them into comprehensive test scenarios.
- Experience preparing test data based on the business scenarios and writing tools to prepare test data.
- Experience in creating test strategy, test plans and executing test cases. Provide metrics on execution and defects.
- Must have experience in a technical capacity and quality methodology/source code management/release process/ testing techniques in order to provide guidance to junior team members.
- Hands on experience building test automation tools for large volume batch processing systems is a plus. And so is the experience working with cucumber and Jenkins for test automation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of RDBMs and SQL with experience in building database queries based on the understanding of the data model.
- Continuous Integration, code/test coverage using industry standard and open source tools, a plus.
- Need to have hands on experience in analyzing large volume data to validate test results, find problem trends and do root cause analysis.
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in functionally complex Java based applications.
- Hands on experience in Java, scripting and Hibernate is a big plus.
- Must have passion to build systems that gives uses the best user experience; continuously seek feedback and work towards improving and simplifying the processes and systems.
- Ability to take a list of needs and insights, seek clarifications and come up with innovative ideas and designs while keeping the big picture in view.
- Business domain knowledge in the areas of financial applications, billing, general ledger and accounting practices.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographical locations and time zones is a must.
- Must have strong coaching and mentoring background, mentoring junior developers and testers to get the best results.
- Prior experience working in Agile delivery model is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Computer Science and Engineering discipline or a related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.