Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
Summary: Responsible for study-level statistical expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent statistics function in support of clinical studies.
- Author and provide input on relevant sections of clinical research protocols including endpoint specification, study logistics, sample size determination/justification, randomization, statistical analysis plans, interim analysis, and stopping rules (if applicable).
- Manages statistical output for clinical studies; reviews and participates in finalizing and obtaining approval of final manuscript or final clinical study reports.
- May be accountable for 3 or more concurrent clinical studies.
- Knowledge of SAS software and general computing in the pharmaceutical/medical device area as it relates to clinical trials in research and development.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical data analysis and data management principles.
- Knowledge of the drug discovery and development process and clinical trial methodology.
- General project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team.
Education: Masters/PhD in statistics or equivalent with a minimum of 2-5 years related experience with Masters or 0-2 years with a PhD.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.