Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring a Senior Statistician to be located in Raritan NJ.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders, neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious diseases, hematology, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more information, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
The Senior Statistician will:
- Provide statistical support for the clinical development
- He/she will work with the clinical teams in designing clinical studies, writing the statistical analysis plans, conducting the statistical analyses, and providing statistical support for the clinical study reports, scientific presentations and manuscripts
- He/she will participate in process improvement, training, standards development and enhancing statistical technical expertise.
- The Senior Statistician will liaise with other statisticians within the organization, and build working relationships with cross-functional team members.
- A PhD in Statistics or related field is required.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methodology including experience with modeling and simulations are required.
- Proficiency with statistical software such as SAS, R or SPlus is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills, are required.
- Up to 10% travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function