The IMS Health Advanced Analytics team is one of the leading healthcare analytical teams in the world. Joining the AA team provides the opportunity to work with extremely complex data and methodologies in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We seek highly motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IMS, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don't simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader - a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We're committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or related field with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in operations research, market research, or applied statistics.
- SAS and/or SQL programming experience
- Experience working with Patient-level and/or medical claims-level data
- Experience analyzing very large amounts of data
- Technical skills/knowledge in one or more of the following: multivariate analysis, regression analysis and forecasting, sampling, data modeling, R programming, machine learning, SPSS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Provides statistical methodology support in the delivery of standard and custom studies.
- Applies statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs
- Conducts statistical analyses to derive conclusions from the study and assists in preparing written summaries of study results
- Assists other statisticians in preparing analysis plans and statistical reports and performs validation of statistical analysis
- Works on projects of moderate scope within defined procedures and practices
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.IMS Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.