IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.JOB DESCRIPTION
The Sterling OMS Integration Developer is responsible for data transformation, data security and data delivery processes. The primary application is IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, using Extensible Markup Language (XML) and XML Path Language (XPath), Business Process Modeling Language (BPML), graphic process modeling, and custom data transformation languages (java based). Some Java, Linux, and other development included.
Working as an individual contributor, or as part of a larger team, the Sterling OMS Integration Developer should be responsible for the following:
- Development of data transformation processes in the Sterling Map Editor.
- Development of data delivery mechanisms, using Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), Applicability Statement 2 (AS2), Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) and other protocols.
- Business analysis to recommend best practice solutions for specific requirements.
- Experience with Linux scripts and Java applets and utilities to support integration processes.
- Provide personal and knowledgeable customer support.
Experience with database design and Structured Query Language (SQL) query development. Preferred skills include the following:
- Experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) document standards.
- Experience with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling File Gateway.
- Experience with other related Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) tools, such as WebMethods, Informatica, Tibco, etc.
- Experience with XML, Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT), and XPath.
- Experience with SFTP, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), FTP Secure (FTPS), AS2, HTTPS, Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP) protocols.
The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our BATON ROUGE center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in LOUISIANA. The work location is 100 North Street Baton Rouge, LA 70802. This is not a work from home position. BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.