Job Location-Full time role based in Armonk, NY
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? At IBM, transformation is in our DNA, and there has never been a better time to be part of the change. As Strategy Consultant within our Strategic Enterprise Transformation group, you'll have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation.
Our consultants drive large-scale change that spans IBM business units, functions, and geographies. You will work directly with internal clients on key initiatives to understand their business issues, define opportunities, develop business cases, define success metrics, develop the project approaches and implement complex, enterprise-wide transformation initiatives.Job Duties:
As a strategy consultant in the Strategic Enterprise Transformation group, you will:
- Set the strategic direction and create business cases for enterprise-wide transformation projects, including developing the methodology for assessing benefit and value
- Have visibility and access to executives at the highest level of the organization through regular executive briefings
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders and sponsors to identify business problems, perform root cause analysis, draft solutions, prioritize actions, and attain buy-in for key actions and next steps
- Perform project and stakeholder management for large projects that include stakeholders from across the enterprise
- Spearhead the Agile transformation of the enterprise by leading project teams practicing Agile behaviors and ways of working
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills by setting and pursuing stretch goals
- Shape our next generation of consulting talent by mentoring, motivating, coaching, and consistently providing feedback for team members
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including thought leadership, culture building, recruiting, community involvement, etc.
Skills preferred include: business and strategy consulting, project and program management, benchmarking analysis, competitive and market analysis, strong communications, analytic, and presentation skills, and excellent collaboration and team management skills.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.