Intuit is looking for highly passionate, talented and aspiring leaders to fill key positions as Senior Strategic Partner Managers for the Intuit Small Business Group (SBG). The Global SBG Partnerships team is responsible for developing and managing relationships with external companies that allow us to enable and accelerate growth for small businesses and self employed who use our core QuickBooks product, as well as 3rd party apps in our open platform. We work with some of the world's largest and most established brands, and also with smaller developers and startups. We are at the epicenter of a major transformation of Intuit from a product-centric company, to a platform-centric one, and are on a mission to power prosperity around the world.
The ideal candidates for these roles will have experience in partner management, a track record of influencing change within large organizations, and the ability to synthesize and execute against complex problems and aggressive timelines. These partner managers will work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, compliance, finance, sales, marketing, care and operations teams to develop new capabilities via partnerships, improve user experiences, and increase engagement with our 1st and 3rd party products. These roles require a blend of business analytics, partner management, strategic thinking, and influencing skills. The positions are full-time and based in Mountain View, California.
- Manage and grow relationships with existing and future strategic partners, primarily in the small business and self employed space
- Deeply understand our customers and partners needs to better solve user pain-points and identify trends and market opportunities
- Establish meaningful relationships with key ecosystem stakeholders and cross-functional teams including product, engineering, legal, compliance, finance, sales, marketing, care and operations teams
- Inform, influence, support, and execute on our priorities
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics
- Work in a highly cross-functional environment to build end-to-end programs
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- 7+ years related experience in partner management and/or business development
- Creative, strategic thinker, that takes an "out-of-the-box" approach
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Influential leader driving internal stakeholders to consensus on important priorities
- Experience working, influencing and negotiating with external business partners
- Strong quantitative abilities, intuition, and analytical skills
- Excellent project management ability, capable of leading multiple time-sensitive cross-functional projects
- Clear, concise, memorable communication and presentation skills
- Payments experience as a plus
- BA required, MBA is a plus.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Digital Content Communications Manager-IC Marketing Manager, Web Development Digital Creative Strategist Marketing Manager, Intuit QuickBooks Senior Communications Manager-IC Dir Communications See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.