Corporate Strategy Job:
Pricing Job Number:
The Senior Global Pricing Strategy Analyst, will support work streams on projects related to Visa Inc.'s pricing strategy and/or broader corporate initiatives, including collaborating with business lines across Regional and Functional areas. Specific projects will vary greatly in sponsor, business or strategic focus, depth, and stakeholder served, ranging from broad coordination efforts across multiple regions and/or functional areas to focused special assignments for senior management that are of particular high strategic importance to Visa Inc. The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities. The Senior Analyst will report to the Vice President, Global Pricing Strategy, and will be based at Visa's offices in San Francisco, California. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support elements of global pricing strategy development and refinement, including global pricing opportunity identification and pricing change planning, including systems readiness, communication planning and compliance monitoring.
- Manage aspects of rate change opportunity vetting and forecasting, including but not limited to business case and stakeholder impact assessment development around all proposed new fees/services and/or rate modifications.
- Lead detailed quantitative analyses in support of identifying and vetting new opportunities.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute the activities required to support Visa's corporate strategies, priorities, and special initiative projects.
- Work within cross-functional and cross-regional project teams to solve corporate business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues.
- Build and maintain business landscape knowledge, to provide solid foundational context for critical strategic projects.
- Communicate and generate support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization.
- Participate in continuous training with strategy teams.
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree from or similar academic experience required.
- Typically requires 3+ years of management consulting, investment banking or equivalent experience.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Role requires the use of quantitative analytical capabilities and critical thinking skills, analyzing data to identify and evaluate new opportunities.
- Payments industry or retail banking experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to build rigorous, fact-bases that support recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional management.
- Must be able to develop content independently, often under significant time constraints.
- Should be able to prioritize work flow with limited supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple project work streams, with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems.
- Eagerness to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives.
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications.
- Commitment to continuous training.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.