Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the Fire Alarm, Fire Protection and Security industry, we've been keeping Commercial, Institutional and Industrial Properties safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have a talented team on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Fire Alarm operations of a geographic territory within SG.
- Some P&L responsibility for Fire Alarm of a geographic territory within SG.
- Setting field operations goals that align with field and operation budgets and forecasts.
- Work closely with Operations and Sales Managers to develop a team approach to support the sales organization to drive profitable growth
- Must be a strong team leader that can set measurable goals and build the structure to maintain accountability within a team environment
- Drive continuous growth through partnering with Operations structure and functional teams.
- Build, hire, coach, develop and align a high-performing team. Committed to developing the skills and talents of people.
- Drive customer satisfaction/ retention by delivering on expectations and engaging with customers on regular basis with our field team members.
- Drive standardized field processes to support best in class customer service and satisfaction.
- Reallocate resources on a weekly and daily basis to improve overall results as needed.
- Ensure the field & sales resources receives coaching and training on the technical aspects of the organization's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on delivery sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their targets.
- Ensure Delivery of field performance and sales channel(s) strategic initiatives are executed in accordance with enterprise goals and area budgets.
- Manage performance and mange yearly employee reviews for all direct reports.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong suppression background with experience in the day to day operations of the suppression business.
- Requires good interpersonal skills, along with effective writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated management/leadership abilities to include training, team building, presentation and negotiation skills, branch administration and effective interaction with customer/company management
- Managing in an ever changing environment. Skills include leadership, planning, developing policies, delegation, and tracking performance against measurable goals.
- Strong project management background. Experience overseeing all aspects of the project, including planning, resource allocation, and budget.
- Strong Technical competencies to support, coach and mentor technical staff.
- Capable of staffing, structuring, and maintaining a productive team of skilled employees.
- Growth-oriented leader with proven track record of success.
- Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal codes required.
- Computer fluency in Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft products.
- Managerial courage
- Results driven
- Suppression Technical competencies
- Conflict management
- Organizational agility
- Relationship building
- Talent development
- Customer focus
- Displays and champions integrity and trust
- Action oriented
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.