Job Description: **** THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN MARINETTE, WI ****
**Current residency or relocation to Marinette, WI area required**
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/ or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. JOB OVERVIEW
The Supervisor, Product Support is responsible for overseeing day-to-day activities of Technical Services team. The Supervisor implements business strategies and maintains profitable business relationships. Job Duties include
Job Qualifications: Qualifications
- Oversees and manages the technical support team
- Measures, evaluates and improves call center processes
- Manages and improves the knowledge base to increase productivity
- Evaluates call activities and identifies, communicates, and escalates opportunities for improvement
- Participates in the implementation of product and process changes (may include site visits)
- Implements processes and plans for new products to ensure product technical support readiness
- Identifies issues related to, product reliability, successful installations, and customer satisfaction
- Proposes innovative solutions
- Exhibits in depth product knowledge
- Exhibits a high level of technical expertise
- Maintains and enhances a positive and supportive work environment
- Responsible for governance, which involves working with the overarching structure, processes and procedures to accomplish objectives, which include metrics of success and deliverables.
- Responsible for ensuring that the team successfully completes their work.
- Assures checks and balances for compliance with standards and vision alignment.
- Plans project resources and ensure compliance with the project budget and schedule.
- Performs liaison activities with upper management and stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in Technology or Engineering or similar background through education or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Customer focus
- Team Leadership and Facilitation
- Action oriented
- Drive for results
- Learning / change agility
- Project Management
- Process Management / Continuous Improvement
- Business data collection and analysis
- Business acumen
- Organizational awareness
- Risk management
- Problem solving
- Written communications
- Time Management
- Presentation skills
- Managing through systems
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.