Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Demand Planner located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®.
The Senior Supply Chain Demand Planner is responsible for:
- Development of SKU-level operational forecasts for a number of products within the Skincare/HealthE portfolio via coordination of the Integrated Demand Planning processes using SAP Demand Planning functionality.
- Interacting regularly with cross-functional partners including Marketing, Sales, Customer Planning & Forecasting, Finance, Nep Product Planner, and Statistical Planner & Supply Planners.
- Utilizing historical order and shipment data, current POS trends, trade inventory data, and promotional activity information to develop the best possible demand forecast for new and existing products. Quantifying and communicating forecast gaps leading cross-functional forecast reviews in accordance with the S&OP process standards and maintaining responsibilities for MAPE and Forecast Accuracy metrics and to identify areas of improvement.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of business experience combined with 2 years of experience in the area of supply chain management or supporting supply chain preferably manufacturing, distribution, customer service and/or planning is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP, including ECC or APO modules is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Excel required, more advanced experience such as using V-lookups and pivot tables is preferred.
- APICS certification is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated communication (written and verbal) and influencing skills, as well as the ability to manage and successfully meet goals and objectives related to customer service, inventory levels in context of the Integrated Business Planning process.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work independently while demonstrating initiative
- Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is also required.
- This position will be based in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.