What You'll Do
Your role will be Software Engineer and you will be part of a cutting-edge technology team who is driving Cisco's connected automotive innovation.
Opportunity to work with industry standard technologies and contribute to the connected automotive community.
Participate on a project team of engineers involved in the development of software for our connected automotive project. Day to day activities will involve understanding features and requirements and proposing solutions that work for our platform, writing functional and design specifications, programming, unit and integration testing your code, helping review specifications and code for other software engineers in the team, helping documentation team with the configuration aspects of your feature.
Who You'll Work With
Connected automotive software team is a new team driving innovation at Cisco. Engineers in this team are highly passionate and want to make a big difference in this industry.
Who You Are
- Extremely motivated, passionate about learning and contributing to the team and the business with "can do" attitude
- Strong design/programming skills. Hands on experience working with AUTOSAR based development is required
- Knowledge of AGL and Adaptive-AUTOSAR is a plus
- Knowledge of developing automotive software using tools like ODIN, GreenHills Multitude etc is preferred
- Commitment to Quality: Ability to ensure and commit to a higher standard of quality than usual in the face of time to market pressures
- Strong OS fundamentals and networking concepts is necessary
- Experience working on IoT cloud and/or edge systems is a plus
- Typically requires MSEE/CS combined with 3-5 years of related experience or BSEE/CS combined with 5-8+ years of experience
- Hands on experience in Automotive software. Good understanding of the process and tools used in this space
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving techniques
- Execute tests, track and log issues and drive them till resolution with verification of bug fixes
- Review PRD, SFS, Test plans, and other documentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good team player
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once and work independently with minimal managerial oversight
- Have experience in customer deployments
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to on-going self-improvement
- Initiate and participate in organizational efforts to improve overall group productivity and test effectiveness
Why Cisco We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.