West Creek 7 (12077), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Senior System Integrator
The Capital One HR Technology and Services team is seeking a Senior System Integrator with experience in Workday or other HR technologies to support configuration of the Capital One instance of Workday. The Senior System Integrator is the primary contact for any questions related to how the system works from a business and a technical perspective (focusing primarily on Payroll).
The Integrator is also responsible for promoting programs and procedures into the production environment. In doing so, the integrator will test the software and associated procedures. Work directly with HR IT partners to ensure system integrations are running as expected. The integrator ensures that all technical documentation is accurate and current and that all technical matters regarding the application have been addressed prior to product launch.
- Manage configuration of the Workday system while providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for our Payroll department
- Collaborates with the Payroll team to maintain and update business processes
- Performer in Workday configuration process
- Partner with HR IT to deliver and test system integrations
- Continually researches, tests and stays up-to-date on all Workday updates and fixes
- Perform system testing for Workday delivered twice yearly releases
- Configure and test enhancements
- Maintain up to date documentation and controls
- Understand the tenant system downtimes and upcoming system updates, and own all communications to business
- Communicate to internal customers regarding Workday features and functionality
- Able to multi-task while working on multiple issues at one time
- Work directly with groups across HR to maintain application configuration
- Partner within HR Technology & Services team to drive issue solutions and seeks resolutions
- Ensures that our internal customers issues and requests are addressed within documented SLA’s
- Establish a strong relationship with internal customers
- Experience in understanding and translating the priorities of the business and integrating the HR value proposition and strategies to meet the needs of the business
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience with HR payroll systems
- At least 1 year of enterprise system configuration experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
- 1+ years of experience with Workday
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.