Senior System Integrator
Capital One Financial Services is looking for a Senior System Integrator to become a key member of our Team.
In this role, you’ll use your experience to support the critical applications that the Finance Technology organization manages. You will provide a full-spectrum of technology services from ensuring high quality results daily to identifying and implementing application/process improvements.
•Collaborate in an Agile environment to drive towards process improvements
•Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs and thorough understanding of business problems with varying levels of complexity
• Works with internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve business results.
• Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
•Address issues/gaps via production support best practices including root cause analysis and testing
• Coordinate production support multiple applications, engaging a wide variety of teams to drive to completion.
•Partner with product owners, business partners, and end users to understand business processes and concepts
•Be passionate about technological trends in the market with the ability to leverage them in driving innovation and educate others on how they can be used
•Understanding all pieces of the puzzle so you can see the big picture.
•Assisting the team in finding refined solutions to complex challenges and helping the entire team meet its commitments
•Solicit, analyze, and negotiate customer requirements under minimal guidance and direction
•Provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects
•Identify and address cross-platform dependencies and impacts
•Identify risks/issues in a timely manner and appropriately mitigate/escalate
•Educate others on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms
•Experience working both independently and collaboratively to solve problems and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
•Experience participating in design, build and testing of system solutions
•Identify trends in application issues and develop recommendations for improving application performance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Bachelor's Degree in MIS, or military experience
• At least 3 years of experience with Financial Systems
• At least 3 years of experience in system analysis
• At least 3years of experience in software development
• At least 2 years of experience in Agile software development
• At least 3 years of experience in Oracle People Soft software support
• Master’s Degree
• 5 years of experience with Oracle People Soft software support
• 5 years of experience in IT projects
• 5 years of experience in system analysis
• 5 years of experience in software support
• 5 years of experience with Financial Systems
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.