Senior Systematics Developer
The Systematics Mainframe Developer will work on proofs of concept, modeling development approaches and being part of new innovative products. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage a wide range of tools and technologies and mentor other engineers in best practices and approaches.
- Design and develop applications for Capital One.
- Interest in distributed systems, scalability, and the power of open source solutions and public cloud
- Must have analytical and coding skills from working on IM
- Mentor, coach and lead other developers in the models, languages and development approaches in the development of applications
- At least 5 years of experience with Cobol
- At least 3 years of experience with JCL
- At least 3 years of experience working on Systematics IMPACS
- 3+ years of experience with full stack development
- 1+ years of experience with JCL and preferably with Zeke (FIS job scheduling application)
- 3+ years of experience with Savings Time (ST) is a plus
- 1+ years of experience with RM (FIS Relationship Manager application) is a plus
- 1+ years of Systematics online experience is a plus
- 1+ years of experience GN is a plus
- 1+ of experience on an Agile team is a plus
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.