Are you excited about working for a fast-paced, established company in the East Bay? Do you have a great personality and do you have experience with administering servers and supporting infrastructure applications? Then you need to apply with Robert Half Technology! Our System Administrators administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches. Our System Administrators perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
To apply as a System Administrator with Robert Half, please visit our web site (www.roberthalftechnology.com) and complete the ENTIRE application; incomplete applications will be deleted. Call 510.839.5975 x 21511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with resumes or questions. All applicants must be willing to take proficiency tests, do a technical phone screen, and be able to provide us with a minimum of two supervisory references.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Performs system capacity studies and planning for systems including file servers, database servers, web servers, application servers, and desktop workstations using both physical and virtual technologies.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. –
- Install and configure systems such as supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale. Operations and Support
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- - Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.