At Blizzard Entertainment, CRM is more than just sending emails - it's how we leverage technology and cutting-edge marketing strategies to deliver the latest news and content to the right person, at the right place, and the right time.
Our team is currently looking for a talented Senior Systems Administrator, CRM to help manage our CRM technology stack, including (but not limited to) Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget. The ideal candidate is driven and self-motivated, has impeccable attention to detail, strong relationship skills, and has a drive to push themselves and our team's understanding of CRM beyond the status quo. Responsibilities
- End-to-end management of our CRM/Marketing Cloud platform (currently Salesforce Marketing Cloud), including management and scheduling of all deployments, data ingestion and exporting, automations, customer journeys, email deliverability, user account management, database hygiene, and more.
- Work with our team and Blizzard franchise stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical solutions, such as multi-part customer journeys.
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments, such as Battle.net and business intelligence teams, to ensure that our platform services are running smoothly for all CRM team members around the globe.
- Play a key role in defining our long-term CRM technology vision and roadmap.
- Manage our relationships with our vendors, including Salesforce, ReturnPath, and others.
- Previous experience managing an ESP, CRM system, or Marketing Cloud platform at a global company.
- Previous experience working with large datasets.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and SQL.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must have strong motivation and self-management skills along with a passion for growth and learning.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform management a plus.
- Experience with API programming a plus.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.