Corporate Information Technology (CIT) encompasses enterprise technology that empowers Visa Inc. staff to perform core business functions needed to support ongoing management of Visa Inc. operations. Corporate Business Systems (CBS) is a group in Corporate IT that provides application design and development service to support corporate systems within the Finance, Global Risk and Compliance, Sourcing, Legal, and Corporate Services portfolios. The team architects and develops Corporate business applications utilizing all available technologies and platforms to ensure delivery of reliable and robust software solutions to support smooth and efficient business operations at a global level.
- Understanding of data and business processes.
- Responsible for global Customer Service, including end-user support and education and issue troubleshooting and resolution for all users of the Corporate Analytics Production systems.
- Support Business as usual requests for Corporate Analytics Production Systems.
- Support, design and development of OBIEE 11g RPD layer, dashboards and reports.
- Support, design and configuration of Tableau sites, projects and corresponding security, ETL processes, dashboards and reports.
- Liaise with internal business and IT groups (such as database administration, infrastructure support, development) in performing support activities, system configuration and standard functionality analysis for enhancement requests.
- Interface with external software vendors for product issue troubleshooting and resolution; initiating Oracle Service Requests (SR's) as necessary, as well as SRs with other 3rd Party Vendors.
- Adhere to defined support policies, procedures, and service levels with an understanding of SOX related IT controls.
- Provide support to strategic initiatives as assigned including, but not limited to system configuration, testing of applications and process enhancements, upgrades and new solutions, ensuring sound knowledge transfer to assume post-implementation support role.
- Expected to critically evaluate customer service requests and incidents to prioritize own workload, determine potential global and/or cross-modular impacts, determine temporary procedural work-around where feasible, and communicate to the broader group of impacted parties.
- Conduct one-on-one user training or formalized, pre-developed larger group training sessions as assigned.
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and communicate ideas for process improvements and training needs both for applications usage by customers as well as for internal processes and skills enhancement.
- Work with L3 teams (SME) on the critical requests and resolve it to closure.
- Mentoring the junior team members.
- BS or equivalent in MIS, CS, or related field
- 6 + years' experience with OBIEE 11g & ETL - Informatics
- Nice to have Tableau 8.x & DAC (Data Warehouse Admin. Console)
- Hands on experience with ..
- Tableau reporting tool
- Custom OBIEE data marts and extending OOTB OBIA data marts
- Support data warehouses, star data models, meta-data and RPD
- Support, design and development of ETL using Informatica 9.1
- Support, design and development of Informatica and DAC routines
- Configuring delivers iBots to support business requirements
- Strong knowledge of database concepts, systems architecture, and data structures is a must
- Extensive experience with Oracle databases and SQL development
- Good understanding of OBIEE and Tableau architecture
- Extensive hands-on experience with Linux and Windows
- Process oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with building analytical reports using Tableau required
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.