Company Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind, making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visas sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
Visa's Governance,Controls and Security team is seeking a hands-on Sr Systems Analyst to manage team projects, focus on security, analyze data, and produce reports that contribute
to informed business decisions. The candidate will possess a strong work ethic, leadership skills, excellent judgment, good time management in prioritizing work, and the ability to work in fast paced, team
oriented environment. Key Responsibilities:
- Delivery of projects including different domains of Security, Engineering, and Operations.
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities.
- Drive decision-making as it relates to project activities.
- Effectively communicate organizationally the status of all assigned projects, identifying
any risks to deliverables, schedule or budget.
- Understanding of the importance of cyber security and assisting teams in maintaining compliance.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of IT security, audit and risk.
- Assist developing good practice recommendations and pragmatic remediation strategies.
- Coordinate among audit and internal IT teams.
- Assisting teams in understand security and audit findings.
- Work with multiple teams to drive towards audit finding closure.
- Assist teams in security exception process.
- 8+ years of relevant Security and Project Management experience, preferably in banking, financial institutions, technology or consulting firms.
- Excellent business writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Office.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or the like, or relevant work experience.
- Vulnerability management experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of RBAC policy and DDoS mitigation.
- Good understanding of security exception process and remediation.
- Good working knowledge some of server platforms (UNIX, Windows etc.) and Database and
- Quick learner and demonstrated ability of multi-tasking in a dynamic environment.
- ITIL, PMP, CISSP/GIAC suite/EC council certification, and working in an IT Operations team, a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.