Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: The IT Senior Systems Analyst is responsible for technical support, implementation and deployment of catering applications, primarily CBORD EventMaster (CaterMate). Additionally provides training and ensures adherence to established standards and guidelines.
This position requires a unique blend of technical knowledge, customer service skills, and in-depth understanding of the business processes and financial requirements around catering foodservice operations. Must be able to provide support that satisfies the needs of our internal teams, our clients, and our consumers.
- Provides technical support and training for existing users of CaterMate and other catering applications, including questions around financial processes.
- Manages all new site implementations for CaterMate, working closely with other IT organizations on activities related to network, infrastructure, database management, and end user support.
- Maintains CaterMate databases in Citrix environment; proactively monitors system status.
- Offers on-site go-live support and coaching at client locations during new site deployments; requires travel.
- Consistently provides a superior level of customer service to field teams that enhances and supports the IT service-oriented brand and Front Line First experience.
- Serves as primary point of contact for vendor management and licensing related to CaterMate. Works directly with CBORD to report any issues and achieve resolution.
- Communicates with end users regarding any system enhancements or scheduled upgrades and maintenance.
- Ensures all technical documentation and knowledge base articles are kept up to date reflecting current systems and processes.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of role.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5-7 years of related professional experience required.
- In-depth working knowledge of CBORD EventMaster (CaterMate) software required; knowledge of other catering and food service applications a plus.
- Strong technical skills required; experience in system deployment, support, training or similar role preferred.
- Significant understanding of catering and food service operations strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with financial concepts around invoicing and accounts receivable a strong plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to provide effective training and support presentations. Translates complex technical concepts into user-friendly language.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with multiple levels of management and across functional areas.
- Solid time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Above all, ability to provide a positive customer service experience to our field organization.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.