AS The Systems Analyst - Deployment Engineer you will be primarily responsible for evaluating application requirements, planning and implementing various application installs. Key responsibilities include:
- Coordination & planning between PMO, Development, QA& Build teams on various installs to develop the step by step installation plan
- Own and Manage the actual deployment window, tracking the progress, proper communication with the partners at desired intervals
- You Craft and lead the change requests, other requests needed for configuration changes from other teams
- You track requests from multiple team on configuration changes needed
- Keep track of System health and coordinate with Systems admins & Middleware team on issues
- Basic application health check after deployments
- Discover and capitalize on automation opportunities that provide business value and reduce administrate overhead
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Extensive CA/ESP & CA/D-Series Scheduling required
- Mainframe experience required - JCL & Rexx coding is a plus
- Unix (All Flavors) experience required - Scripting is a plus
- Windows experience required - Scripting is a plus
- Hadoop experience is a must
- ITIL certification preferred
- Must be a self-starter with logical problem solving experience
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience; typically requires a minimum of 5-7 year's experience
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.