What you will do:
The Senior Systems Applications Manager will be responsible for developing comprehensive applications solutions and estimates for National Account opportunities, as well as, providing technical/sales support to the field organization for large and/or integrated systems. The Senior Systems Applications Manager is also responsible for the design, proposal and Bill of Materials development and documentation for access control, video management and loss prevention systems and related sub-systems, as well as programming and commissioning duties of the same as assigned. Provide integrated physical and logical security expertise, technical guidance and support for client. This position will reside at the Google campus in Sunnyvale, CA.
How you will do it:
• Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements.
• Reviews bid specifications and develops exception documentation.
• Assist Account Managers and Global Strategic Account Managers (GSAM's) in preparing bid responses and functional specifications.
• Assist National Accounts Sales and Business Operations team members in preparation of project cost estimates.
• Ensures the use of JCI Policies and Procedures in all aspects of project preparation and implementation.
• Provide technical assistance to Business Operations and the JCI field organization at system start up ensuring proper understanding by the field office regarding systems intent.
• Provide technical thought leadership to the client physical security team. Leveraging expertise in access control, video and surrounding physical security disciplines, act as consultant for client, evaluating products and processes and recommending improvements to enhance the physical security environment.
• Audits installed systems to ensure proper product revision control and customer support.
• Assist in evaluation and beta testing of new systems and subsystems to meet present or future requirements.
• Assists in the planning, setup, and support of National Accounts product demonstrations, industry shows, and exhibitions.
What we look for:
• 5+ year's proficiency in design, pricing and implementation of all types of integrated security systems projects - specific experience with CCURE 9000 required, DVTel and Axis cameras preferred.
• BS Degree preferred.
• Knowledge of network operations and infrastructure.
• Working knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Server, client, AD).
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Above average computer and keyboard knowledge and ability to learn new programs.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to handle emergency situations.
• Ability to read and understand floor plans, diagrams, and system schematics.
• Ability to understand basic operations and design of low voltage alarm, CCTV, and other security systems.
• Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
• Microsoft Office, Project, Visio and AutoCAD experience required, experience with BIM modeling and Revit preferred.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.