Senior Systems Engineer
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Software Solutions Consultant - Boomi-Chesterbrook, PA
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant . Our award-winning , patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
Dell Boomi, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service has an exciting opportunity for Software Solutions Consultant
We are currently seeking a SaaS Software Solutions Consultant candidates for our Boomi division located in Chesterbrook, PA. Our consultants provide integration development and support for the company's customers and partners.
-Define clients' integration requirements through analysis, and design
-Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs
-Plan, design, implement and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity
-Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan
-Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
-Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Project Management and Java Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, SQL and ASP
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
-Strong oral and written communication
-Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
-Manage multiple support cases at one time
-Works well in a fast paced environment
-Client focused attitude
- Strong oral and written communication and ability to work evening hours, if needed
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
• Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
• When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
• We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
• Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Sales Engineering
Job ID: R19197