Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Essential Job Functions
- Sell and deliver high-impact business transformation programs through the use of Cloud Computing and other related technologies
- Design solution architectures and develop migration roadmaps for SAP to private, public, and hybrid cloud, involving leading virtualization technologies
- Direct solution design and implementation experience with SAP; experience in heterogeneous environments preferred
- Identify opportunities for engagement expansion within existing accounts
- Engage in pre-sales architecture and business process evaluations, for qualification and sales support of Virtustream services
- Manage complex change programs involving client, Virtustream and other vendor personnel
- Maintain a public-facing thought leadership presence, actively contributing to the public dialogue about virtualization and cloud services
- SAP Basis Technical Industry experience that ranges from customer support, consulting, project management, product management, development to sales as well as IT aspects including SaaS and database
- Part of an SAP "Think tank" that Successfully drive sales projects to completion with a win/win solution
- Work as part of a specialized team that focused on the SAP's Database & Technology cloud solutions. This included everything from standard SAP architecture to innovative in-memory HANA Database and Sybase solutions
- Technical leadership and drive development and consistency and integration of SAP Best Practices across global organization
Deep knowledge of core virtualization technologies and vendor programs, such as RHCDS/RHCA, VCAP/VCDX, CCNE, CCIA, MCA
Leading certifications in core and advanced SAP technologies such as HANA.
Expert knowledge of SAP Product Life Cycle Management
Advanced degree or equivalent; 12+ years of experience with SAP.
World-class technical skills and experience designing and implementing IT infrastructure solutions, involving virtualization and cloud technologies.
Extensive knowledge of the Cloud market and the key vendor offerings
Working knowledge of ITIL
Technical knowledge of cloud architectures including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated experience communicating value, progress, and metrics (status) of key projects to required stakeholders and diverse audiences (technical and business)
Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team
Strong oral and written communication skills in English
Willingness to travel up to 50%
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Sales Engineering
Job ID: R14046
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.