Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Corporate Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to help us enable and deploy our Global End User Communications infrastructure for our users.
We are searching for a passionate engineer to join our team to help us evaluate, implement, deploy and support technologies that enable our users to collaborate around the globe. The motivated candidate should have a firm understanding of Skype for Business On-Premise and Cloud integrations together with a base understanding of Windows servers, Active Directory, network devices such as load balancers and Firewalls. Additionally, he/she should have a working knowledge of CUCM and Audio Codes devices. Engineers typically work under the guidance of SME lead engineers and managers responsible for a given area. Responsibilities:
- Help engineer, deploy & manage releases of Skype for Business in a globally distributed environment.
- Integrate AudioCodes and CUCM gateways for SIP & PSTN connectivity.
- Help deploy and report using toolsets such as EventZero or Unify2.
- Help engineer and connect to o365 cloud services for SAS, CASB & Skype Online services.
- Partner with Architects, Engineers and Operations individuals across a variety of services and infrastructure organizations to resolve issues, provide technical feedback, and to contribute to the overall architecture direction.
- Analyze and isolate problems and issues while leading problem bridges while being available for 3rd level on call support when needed.
- Enhance and improve existing infrastructure through automation and reporting.
- Collaborate effectively with a team, utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Successfully deliver projects, meet project milestones, and communicate issues/risks appropriately.
- Develop and document policies, procedures, and associated training plans for systems administration and operations teams.
- Take handoff of problems from SME leads and work them independently to root cause.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred
- 3+ years relevant communications and systems experience
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with planning, deploying and maintaining Skype in the enterprise
- Strong technical knowledge of G.711, G.722 and Siren codecs used for Media traffic
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with both Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2016 Servers
- Experience with Mac iOS and MS Office Applications
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy and Windows Server 2008/2012
- Desired Exchange On-Premise and Hybrid cloud connectivity experience
- Experience with NetScalers & F5 load balancers, Acano gateways & Citrix TP rooms
- Excellent PowerShell skills
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
- Excellent client service delivery with a focus on the end user experience
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.