201 Third Street (61049), United States of America, San Francisco, California
Senior Systems Integration Engineer
The Senior Systems Integration Engineer will be responsible for configuring, administering and scripting the new ITSM tool based on the Service Now Platform. This role will work with the various internal support teams to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs.
- Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including service desk, asset management, work flow process and other key components of ITSM
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from -the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration
- Gathers specifications from the Digital Solutions department and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Must analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the Service Now roadmap
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of IT experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.