Senior Systems Integrator
At Capital One, while we may be among the leading US banks, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits, and recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow our customers.
We’re excited to be growing and hiring across the country to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped change our industry for the better.
If you are a passionate technology enthusiast, then you’d be the perfect candidate for the Capital One Card Technology team.
Capital One is seeking to hire a detail oriented senior software systems integrator with a strong background in TSYS/TS2 mainframe Credit Card processing aspects, including:
- Authorization Processing
- Fraud Decisioning Applications
- Core Processing
Additionally, the ideal Candidate will have proficiency with Java, AWS, Big Data & API design to help provide technical leadership to team members to drive our technology transformation.
This role will support/lead the technical design and implementation of cross-functional, multiplatform application systems with a focus on delivering efficient, reliable, resilient, scalable, and high performing solutions. The candidate is accountable for partnering with various teams (internal and 3rd party technical teams) in identifying options, driving reviews and detailed analysis, developing solutions and providing technical direction.
- Lead team member of an agile team working closely with a Product Owner to deliver new capabilities to integrate with our Authorization, Fraud and Core Billing platforms
- Assess business requirements and identify impacted IT systems and corresponding teams. Disseminate change details requirements the appropriate/impacted teams
- Manage a team of TS2/CICS developers and testers to coordinate proper and accurate delivery of required features and functionality
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal IT, third party vendors, and business partners
- Support complex troubleshooting efforts that cross multiple platforms and technical disciplines
- Recognize and implement automation opportunities
- Assimilate information and requirements from a variety of sources into one comprehensive view
- Ability to learn & analyze complex, interconnected business processes / systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Focus on reuse, scalability, resilience and performance of the solution
- Educate team members (including Intent owners, Scrum Masters and Product Owners) on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience with TSYS mainframe
- Bachelor's Degree in fields such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and - Engineering
- Proficiency in Java, AWS, Big Data, & API development
- Master's Degree in fields such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of common network protocols, system admin and application development
- Agile Development Methodology experience strongly desired
- Experience with recognized industry patterns, methodologies, and techniques
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.