As members of the Human Resources
team, we are stewards of Intuit's greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to drive a high performing organization in a growth oriented global company. Our vision is to inspire the world's top talent to innovate and make a difference.
The competencies below are essential for our Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager role where you will manage and lead a talented team of recruiters, partner with leadership in driving a focus on understanding talent needs short and long, fill key openings, & drive processes and experimentation for our Sales & Marketing teams as a key talent business partner. As well, you will be called upon to lead by example to teach others the essentials of our calling.
- Be Bold - Think beyond what is accepted as possible. Try new ideas, experiment and don't be afraid to fail
- Be Passionate - Inspire through your insights and initiative. Bring market and competitive intelligence and best practices to the table to drive creative solutions proactively
- Be Decisive - Be transparent with your logic and judgment. Assessing for the best talent is imperative
- Learn Fast - Measure and act upon what matters most. A focus on continuous improvement will yield the best results
- Win together - Be boundary-less in our thinking and actions. Driving a culture of co-owning the talent stream with leaders will make the most significant impact in speed and quality of talent
- Deliver Awesome - Delight our customers and partners with experiences they love. Our partnership with leaders, our candidate experiences (internal and external) must be amazing
- Integrity Without Compromise - We speak the truth and assume best intent. We value trust above all else. We hold ourselves and others accountable to the highest standards in all we say and do
- We Care and Give Back - We are stewards of the future and will do our part to make the world a better place. It is our privilege to help others and we do it wholeheartedly
- Apply expertise in branding, attracting, and acquiring top sales & marketing talent, while leading a team of diverse recruiting professionals
- Be a change leader by developing and delivering innovative, scalable talent delivery solutions for both planned and unplanned business needs
- Serve as the primary interface and strategy consultant partnering, driving and influencing key business and functional partners to execute on key talent acquisition goals.
- Develop and drive the delivery of customized recruiting strategies while taking advantaged of synergies
- Evolve and drive a highly effective and efficient assessment process that yields the best talent
- Create an environment where there is shared ownership with our leadership around talent outcomes
- Ensure the team meets the business needs by filling requisitions in a timely manner with quality hires and the delivery of a world class candidate experience
- Provide the appropriate level of guidance, consultation and education to hiring managers on hiring process and best practices
- Stay informed and connected to external factors, competition and market conditions that impact our ability to attract quality hires
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Intuit culture, products and industry - Support internal processes/requirements
- Coaching & Mentorship: Ability to acquire, lead and develop top recruiting talent
- Experience in partnering and influencing executives, internal clients and partners under aggressive timelines.
- Project Management: Proven experience leading projects from ideation, delivery and iteration to solve and meet business objectives.
- Geographic Adaptability: Ability to recruit, source, and coordinate from anywhere, for anywhere, with any business need
- Must Show Significant Strength Decision Making and Critical Thinking: Understanding of the issues related to the acquisition and assessment decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately to reach productive decisions
- Relationship Management: Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with hiring teams, candidates, vendors, and team and to influence important outcomes
- Must Show Demonstrated Strength Problem Solving: Knowledge with strategies, tools, and techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems while suggesting and delivering appropriate intervention strategies; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations to solve for the business and organization.
- Track record demonstrating ability to quickly diagnose situation, devise solutions that provide meaningful and measureable outcomes. Desire to experiment and iterate solutions to create "Right for Me" solutions.
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation
- Ability to successfully navigate and partner with other Talent partners/leaders in a highly matrixed environment to drive recruitment solutions across a wide variety of openings and community needs
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- We expect the candidate that will fill this position would have 12+ years of executive or professional recruiting including leadership experience; but, we also realize that not all experiences can be bucketed into apples to apples comparisons so if what you read above inspires you and you believe you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Human Resources Business Partner, Small Business Group Human Resources Business Partner, Small Business Group Payroll Analyst Senior Compensation Manager, Market Practices & Programs Senior Benefits Analyst See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.