The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is responsible for leading and consulting on the end-to-end talent acquisition cycle across multiple corporate functions to ensure that we have the right and best talent in place internally and externally to grow our business. The TAP will be responsible for leading and informing staffing decisions with accurate knowledge of the organization's business objectives and deep expertise of the global external talent market place. They bring the voice of talent strategy to hiring decisions and identify how changes in business strategy impacts talent needs, help hiring managers make trade-offs between quality of talent and speed of hire, and inform hiring managers what skills or characteristics matter most when they evaluate candidates.
This role is accountable for the development and activation of certain Corporate Function talent acquisition strategic plan(s) to ensure a clear balance between the operational TA delivery and application of the TA strategy to drive greater effectiveness (i.e. assessment and selection, talent pipelining). The TAP is required to be able to operate as a true COE, providing depth and subject matter expertise to key stakeholders (including Hiring Managers, candidates, HR Business Partners, Center of Expertise (COE) and Global Business Services(GBS) partners) to ensure the delivery of an efficient, effective and value add talent acquisition experience.
This position reports to the Director, Talent Acquisition.Key Responsibilities:
Steward and govern the end-to-end hiring process to ensure effectiveness and drive an exemplary candidate and hiring manager experience including:
- Conduct Hiring Manager "needs clarification" when requisition opens.
- Manage internal pipeline of candidates through the hiring process.
- Develop external sourcing strategy and pipelines; activate sources as necessary.
- Pre-screen and develop slate of candidates.
- Monitor and ensure goals for candidate slate mix are met for each position.
- Interface with candidates in a way that ensures best in class candidate experience utilizing employee value proposition materials, when provided.
- Monitor and address issues with the scheduling and logistics activities.
- Conduct or coordinate any special assessments if needed or required.
- Manage candidate selection process and debrief sessions.
- Develop salary recommendations. Work with Hiring Manager/Compensation to coordinate the offer and initiate relocation as needed.
- Track and document all activity within the recruiting system (currently Peoplefluent).
- Demonstrate TA leadership by consulting with key stakeholders, providing thought leadership, expertise and guiding effective talent decisions.
- Lead and manage stakeholders from the respective leadership teams in TA activity.
- Act in a strong advisory / consultation role when managing external hiring drawing upon knowledge and expertise to drive decision making and to build the ability of hiring managers to be able to step into the role of 'talent leader' (i.e. able to identify, select and develop strong talent).
- Consult on Integrated People Plan (forecasting) process for client groups to develop appropriate and sustainable solutions.
- Deliver an integrated TA solution to the business that draws upon multiple sourcing channels to deliver the best solution.
- Execute clearly defined Talent Acquisition and Sourcing Processes to ensure we are able to hire the best talent at the right time (aligned with people plan and talent needs).
- Ensure TA strategy is closely integrated with our talent management practices (i.e. building external pipelines based on the outcomes of succession planning, creating external talent pools for critical roles) in order to leverage internal talent channels.
- Partner with Talent and Development on internal talent movement, including cross system talent movement.
- Proactively provide deep external insights to the business on the markets within the client group (i.e. demographic trends, employment projections) and ensure that these are integrated into the People Development Forum to support effective planning as well as with our hiring strategy.
- Deliver TA capability interventions to ensure an ongoing ability to grow talent leaders who are able to make effective selection decisions and who deliver a credible, rigorous, valid and quality selection process.
- Define and utilize talent analytics to drive talent acquisition decision, recommendations and consultation (i.e. TA reporting) as well as to provide predictive analysis to the organization on where we should invest our TA spend.
- Produce, analyze, and distribute periodic reporting - including the provision of key insights and recommendations
Bachelor's Degree required. Related work experiences and other critical criteria for success:
- Minimum 8+ years of direct work experience as a talent acquisition professional in a complex global corporate recruiting environment and/or executive search firm.
- Seeking a TA generalist with a strong sourcing skillset and pipeline building capability.
- Breadth of experience sourcing for senior level talent across various enabling functions such as Corporate Finance, Marketing, Strategy & Planning, IT, Human Resources, Legal, Public Affairs etc.....
- Strong consulting skills required with the ability to effectively lead and engage stakeholders throughout the hiring process.
- Prior experience in managing complex / virtual senior stakeholder relationships, including the ability to support multiple leadership teams.
- Experience working with international teams is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong business acumen, project management & problem solving skills, and attention to details.
- Act Like an Owner - Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders -Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- Develops Self and Others - Develop self and support others' development to achieve their full potential
- Drive Innovation - Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- Inspire Others - Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Ensures Talent - Where and When We Need It. Designs and leverages integrated people strategies based on a holistic understanding of our diverse workforce; enabling the attraction, development, and retention of top talent.
- Facilitates Change to Fulfill Vision - Anticipates and facilitates the identification of key business changes and the implementation of those changes to achieve the desired end state as a business.
- Enables Peak Organizational Performance - Identifies the business need and shapes organizational solutions that drive sustainable outcomes.
- Applies Business Acumen - Applies an understanding of the business by providing counsel around key business strategies that drive sustainable growth.
- Drives Operational Excellence - Reinforces global and standardized policies, processes, and technology for service delivery to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Builds Sustainable Relationships - Establishes trust with constituents through proactive solution development, delivery against commitments, and honest, transparent communication.
- Consulting and stakeholder management
- Employment Law, as applicable for recruiting, sourcing, and hiring
- Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Recruiting expertise
- Sourcing expertise
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.