Digital Human Resources
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Sourcing
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
San Ramon, Redmond, Austin, Chicago
You will be responsible for identifying candidates for open and future positions for GE Digital's most critical positions. Manage relationships with candidates and key internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction. You will work as part of a Global Talent Acquisition Digital Sourcing Center of Excellence (COE) team to ensure that the function makes a difference to the caliber of people that GE Digital hires.
* Design and implement proactive sourcing services for a mix of roles up to EB level
* Stakeholders include Talent Acquisition Digital (TAD) team members, individual Hiring Managers & Department Leaders, HR counterparts and all candidates
* Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in driving sourcing strategy
* Is naturally self-directed. Effectively prioritize workload and priorities
* Operate at both a detailed and high level - view issues strategically, tactically and operationally
* Drive specialized passive candidate marketing plans to create talent communities
* Develop passive candidate sourcing strategy & pipelines using various methods
* Qualify candidates using the available job description information, references, technical screens and test sources
* Research and evaluate new sourcing ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
* Develop relationships across businesses and TAD teams in order to understand their business and recruitment needs
* Can promote the purpose and strategy of the Digital Sourcing COE so that stakeholders understand and value the services offered
* Work as a trusted partner with HR and internal clients to develop long term talent pipelining plans
* Deliver exceptional candidate slates by using well proven, passive candidate recruiting methodologies. Identify potential strategic talent and introduce to the business
* Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high sourcing standards. Ensure delivery against key TAD metrics
* Manage and maintain diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles
* Effectively influence others to leverage social media tools in alignment with GE Digital's Brand Strategy
* Take ownership of the GE Digitals candidate experience, ensure that it is a positive and respectful one
* Regularly shares best practices, industry and market intelligence data to Recruiters & Hiring team. Combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used at business strategy level
* Influence/Impact further includes the ability to perform all tasks outlined in Talent Acquisition Partner - Sourcing role
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated recruiting domain expertise
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Serves as Subject Matter Expert in function related projects and advises others by utilizing their domain knowledge, functional expertise and market intelligence.
* Emphasizes the candidates motivating factors; leads direction of conversation and closes with positive outcome.
* Previous experience with agile recruiting practices.
* Previous experience building sourcing process and strategy, to include: service level agreement (SLA), templates, training resources, sourcing tool effectiveness, diversity sourcing, and employee referral programs.
* Manages projects that provide direct business impact.
* Socializes and delivers on talent recruiting strategies and models.
* Builds partnerships with candidates, uses the trust created to provide coaching and mentoring throughout the process.
* Identifies and manages appropriate stakeholders & influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
* Experience coaching, developing, and leading a small to mid-size team of recruiting or sourcing professionals.
* Uses business understanding to preemptively start working on projects.
* Builds reputation as being reliable and of having strong business ethics.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.