Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases, has an immediate opening for a Senior Tax Analyst
at our Corporate Headquarters in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
The Air Products Corporate Headquarters is centrally located between NY and Philadelphia and is accessible from several major highways. The 2000 employees at this location enjoy benefits of an onsite fitness center and cafeteria services, participation in Employee Resource Groups, company sponsored events and volunteer activities.
View this video to learn more about the company culture: Air Products: Working here. Living here. Giving here.https://youtu.be/zArzLr34tiA Principal Accountabilities:
- Member of the team responsible for the domestic aspects of the Company's U.S. federal and state tax returns including preparation, analysis, and filing of Schedule M's, Forms 1120, federal tax consolidation, state income and franchise tax returns, and related items;
- Drive automation, process improvements, and increases in the overall efficiency of the income tax compliance process through developing and leveraging expertise in the Company's financial systems and its tax compliance software;
- Identify meaningful tax savings opportunities;
- Provide documentation, analysis and support to the tax provision team related to U.S. federal and state tax accounting matters;
- Conduct and/or review research related to U.S. federal and state compliance issues;
- Provide support on U.S. federal audits and manage assigned state income and franchise tax audits; and
- Provide support to senior tax planners on development, analysis, and implementation of tax planning.
- A minimum of five years U.S. federal corporate income tax experience;
- Experience and expertise in financial and corporate tax compliance systems;
- Good analytical, financial accounting, interpersonal, communication, and software skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment; and
- Sound U.S. corporate income tax knowledge.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or other relevant field.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The Company's core industrial gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company had fiscal 2017 sales of $8.2 billion from continuing operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Approximately 15,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from a diversity of backgrounds are driven by Air Products' higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world. To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center. You can apply specifically to Job Req #22047BR. If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
A little about us:
Opportunities for veterans with experience in instrument, electrical, and mechanical environments.