Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Tax Analyst specializing in International Tax Planning. This role is based in Horsham, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Tax Analyst position is part of the Pharm Tax Planning Group. The Senior Tax Analyst will be part of a team that will be responsible for the International Tax Planning and Transfer Pricing for the Pharm product portfolio. In addition, the individual will be performing all calculations related to ensuring all profits between related parties are in accordance with the transfer pricing regulations under IRC §482. The Senior Tax Analyst must have a general understanding of Federal, State and International tax rules.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• US Transfer Pricing Documentation
• Maintain/develop/monitor product ICP Models
• Assist in implementing optimal tax structures to reduce Subpart F Income
• Partner with the US Tax Reporting group regarding the Pharm product flows for the Domestic Manufacturing Deduction (IRC §199)
• Effective business partnering with Global Tax, Janssen Supply Chain, Janssen Finance
The right candidate for this position will exhibit the ability to multi-task, to prioritize effectively, meet challenging deadlines and be able to understand the business at a high level. They will need to function independently and lead teams and while playing an integral role within a team with an innovative focus.Qualifications
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- A CPA, CMA, JD, MBA, Masters of Tax or other certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of three years of experience in corporate or public tax is required.
- Experience in international tax planning, including transfer pricing and tax efficient supply chain management is preferred.
- A firm understanding of financial accounting practices is required.
- A solid understanding of US Tax Technical Knowledge is required.
- A solid understanding of International Tax Technical Knowledge is highly preferred.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment is required.
- Solid communication, time management, and prioritization skills are required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel is required.
- This role is located in Horsham, PA.
- The role would require up to 10% of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.