- Prepare and review Forms 5471, 8858, and 8865 tax returns for foreign subsidiaries
- Prepare tax return disclosures and elections related to foreign operations, and all other required international tax filings.
- Earnings and Profits calculations for foreign subsidiaries including maintaining foreign tax pools, sourcing foreign subsidiary income, and allocating/apportioning foreign subsidiary expenses.
- Calculate and substantiate Subpart F income inclusions for purposes of the US tax return.
- Assist Tax Planning projects
- Assist Tax Audit IDRs
- Assist Tax Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with CPA and/or Masters in Taxation
- 3-5 years international tax experience with public accounting firm and/or multinational corporation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail Oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
Not Eligible for Relocation