EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Within EY's US Tax Consulting practice, we are currently seeking a Senior Manager to participate in and supervise multiple and challenging tax consulting engagements and to contribute to the delivery of innovative tax planning ideas for our diverse clients. We help our clients identify and solve complex US and international tax issues and assist them in successfully aligning all of the different areas of taxation into a benefit-driven strategy. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an understanding of tax concepts and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations.
- Develop and deliver innovative tax planning ideas with timely and responsive services and work product that meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Thoroughly and accurately analyze information.
- Prepare practical and creative solutions to the client's tax situation and arrive at appropriate conclusions. Lead in developing recommendations and implementation plans.
- Make informed decisions in complex and judgmental areas.
- Establish/maintain long-term working relationships with clients.
- Pursue/share knowledge to develop professionally and enhance service delivery.
- Identify and sell opportunities for tax planning and other special services.
- Leverage technology to continually maximize productivity.
- Participate in national initiatives.
- Encourage communication and effectively supervise team members.
- Participate in recruiting efforts when necessary.
- Contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters personal development.
A little about us:
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We are united by our shared values, which inspire our people.