YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic
- 4+ years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software
- 2+ years of full life cycle implementation experience
using various SDLC methodologies
- 1+ years of developing eCommerce and/or web content
- Bachelor's degree
SET YOURSELF APART:
- Experience working with relevant WCM or eCommerce
packaged solutions such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire,
CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan
Associates, Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
- 1-2 years of experience as a lead developer or team
lead of a small team
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least one development
tool / technology
- Experience with web application design and analysis,
design patterns, and object oriented design
- Experience in multiple web technologies including: XML,
or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring,
Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier
technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring
tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a consulting environment with
demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science,
engineering, MIS or related field
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of an Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be
rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive
clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile
- Opportunities to learn daily through training,
assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a
comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and
an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to
become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from
employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the
future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United
States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any
other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are
currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business
may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and
Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with
All employment decisions
shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state,
or local law.
Job Candidates will not
be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as
part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed
to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and