YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 4+ years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
- 2+ years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 1+ years of developing eCommerce and/or web content management applications
- Bachelor's degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience working with relevant WCM or eCommerce packaged solutions such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire, CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
- 1-2 years of experience as a lead developer or team lead of a small team
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least one development tool / technology
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of an Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.