Come join Intuit ProConnect Group (PCG) Data Analytics team as a Senior Technical Data Analyst
, with an opportunity to work on the next generation data platforms & solutions, and transform the business. See how our Data Analytics team plays a very strategic role in how we do business at Intuit.
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project planning
- Align overall strategies and reconcile competing priorities across organization
- Design and develop ETL/ELT jobs across multiple platforms and tools including Informatica, Vertica, Hadoop, and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data Modeling for Data Warehouse Environments.
- Roughly 75% hands-on coding
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Own end-to-end delivery of Data Engineering Initiatives by working cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: Product Development, Product Management, Project Management Office, Sales, Care, Data Architects, Shared Data Services, Data Scientists, Business Data Analysts and fellow Technical Data Analysts.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with developing and administering ETL/ELT processes with Data Integration Environments such as Informatica Power Center
- Minimum 3 years of experience with developing applications on MPP Columnar Analytics Data Warehouse Environments such as Vertica, GreenPlum, and RedShift
- Strong SQL experience with creating complex queries
- Minimum 5 years of experience with scheduling and monitoring jobs using Enterprise Schedulers such as Tidal, Autosys etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Shell scripting on Linux / Unix environments
- Experience with developing wrappers using Python is a plus
- Familiarity with NoSQL database environments such as Cassandra
- Experience working with Data Lake Environments on Cloud Infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non- technical audience
- Strong understanding of data warehousing principles and data modeling
- Experience working in Agile / Kanban environments using workload management tools such as JIRA
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Risk Policy Data Analyst Senior Data Engineer Senior Technical Data Analyst Senior Data Scientist Senior Technical Data Analyst See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.