Senior Technical Recruiter San FranciscoOverview
Cisco Meraki is looking for a highly motivated and capable senior recruiter to join our technical recruiting team. Meraki, located in San Francisco's Mission Bay, is rapidly growing. As an experienced talent advisor, you will craft the hiring strategy behind attracting, assessing and hiring top experienced technical talent for our San Francisco, London and Sydney offices.
This role is for someone who thrives in a face-paced, growth-focused environment. You can effectively partner with our hiring managers to understand hiring needs, craft strategic interview processes and find/close high quality technical talent with little direction. You will have the freedom to experiment with new ideas and drive towards building diverse and top-tier teams.Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and drive an engaging candidate experience across software engineering and product management.
- Partner with our engineering and product management managers to fully understand the business and set recruiting priorities.
- Build recruiting practices from scratch including structuring role with hiring manager and team, serve as an advisor in crafting the assessment processes, and leveraging market data and expertise when overseeing new recruitment process.
- Oversee the full life cycle of international (US, UK, Australia) recruiting efforts for experienced hires. This includes posting positions, screening, setting interview strategies, interviewing, scheduling, conducting reference checks, preparing offer letters, managing immigration processing, initiating relocation, and onboarding.
- Track all recruiting activity using Meraki's ATS holding an eye for data driven recruiting practices.
- Pre-qualifying candidate's technical backgrounds and accomplishments.
- Evaluate recruitment and operations effectiveness by routinely meeting with supported teams and establishing/maintaining metrics and reporting tools. Use data to drive decisions and frequently report recruiting success and improvement opportunities to management.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, tech talks, happy hours, career fairs, and other public-facing venues. Build and maintain a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
- BS/BA degree (CS - related would be a bonus)
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 1 year focusing technical roles
- Ability to grow and manage a high quality pipeline of candidates as well as teach, coach and mentor others to be able to do the same.
- Experience building recruiting processes from scratch using industry best practices for software engineering and product management roles in particular.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills; ability to interact with all team members and candidates with professionalism and tact; articulates ideas clearly and succinctly and deploys influence when necessary.
- Proven competence with Microsoft Suite, Google Applications, recruiting platforms/tools and applicant tracking systems. (Greenhouse experience is a plus.)
- Strong prioritization skills and exposure to building multiple recruiting processes.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.