The Sr. Technical Recruiter - Network Operations is responsible for full life cycle recruiting in a fast paced, dynamic environment, supporting both candidates and hiring managers and serves as the subject matter expert in:
Essential Job Functions:
- Requisition management & strategy.
- Candidate research & selection.
- Consultative client support & delivery.
- Designs, executes, and supports recruitment strategies for job openings up to the Director level for assigned client group; primary internal clients are Director-VP level.
- Consults on, influences for and drives best hiring practices and outcomes with internal clients.
- Collaborates in a matrixed organization at multiple levels and handles multiple relationships, processes and outcomes.
- Takes full ownership for recruiting life cycle (intake call, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, hiring, etc.).
- Viewed as a subject matter expert for their functional domain expertise.
- Lead best practices, tactics & projects for team members in their same function.
- Develops proactive recruitment strategies for pipeline building to present to senior level clients.
- Ensures a positive candidate experience and promotes Charter employment brand.
- Roles filled may be a variety of levels, function and complexity across departments in the Network Operations group as needed to positively impact the recruitment process.
- Ensures adherence with all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and other government regulations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in client relationship management and advocacy.
- Min of 7 (seven) years technical & professional recruiting experience (may vary depending on level and functional area alignment). Including successful experience with the following:
- Creating unique and effective search strategies.
- Managing multiple unique searches simultaneously.
- Leading and managing complex search projects.
- Communicating complex compensation packages and translating into offers.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external audiences.
- Adapting to ambiguity and change with ease and confidence.
- Prioritizing multiple tasks by importance or impact to the company.
- Advocating to clients in order to create a positive candidate experience.
- Dealing with complex customers and managing through difficult interactions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to interpret and accurately communicate job requirements to potential candidates and lead discussions with hiring managers.
- Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results. Implements diversity recruitment initiatives and participates in applicable recruitment conferences and outreach efforts.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High degree of personal integrity and confidentiality.
- Significant experience with a wide variety of sourcing tools.
- Must have the ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Understanding of company benefit packages.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prior BrassRing or similar ATS experience.
- Command of behavioral interviewing techniques and ability to instruct clients on usage and benefits.
Education and Experience:
- High level of PC Proficiency including MS Office Suite.
- Corporate and related industry experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred; or equivalent training, education and experience.
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.