RR Donnelley is growing our RFID business and leveraging new internally developed technologies in printed electronics. As a part of this effort we are adding dedicated RFID Sales Representatives to our team to drive growth in this segment. The opportunity is focused on selling our innovative new Custom Wave line of RFID Solutions. Custom Wave Solutions can be integrated into RR Donnelley’s complimentary labels, tags, packaging, visual merchandising and other products that will improve our customers’ process efficiencies as well as their ability to gain deep insights into the business.
- develop new business by initiating direct contact and securing meetings with business leaders
- develop and implement action plans for penetrating both prospective and existing RRD accounts.
- work independently and collaboratively to close new RFID and NFC business.
- Confident personality suitable for initiating first contact with C-level decision makers.
- Ability to successfully manage a project through a long 6 - 24 month sales cycle.
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communications are mandatory
- The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge, and have large account experience working both independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- PC proficiency required.
- 3-5 years minimum of previous outside RFID sales experience and knowledge of RFID technology, applications, and competitive space
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven track record of enterprise-level, B2B solutions-based new business sales success and excellent analytical, needs analysis, organizational and presentation skills is a must
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing trends, pricing and competitive programs within the RFID/Auto-ID industry is a must.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.