About the Opportunity
As a Senior Technology Auditor at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on business results and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Audit and Advisory Services team in Shelton, CT and report to the Technology Audit Manager. You will be responsible for:
• Working with the Audit team to conduct comprehensive reviews of information systems that support Pitney Bowes businesses and product lines and rendering a report detailing control and operational improvements required. Assist audit teams performing application reviews.
• Providing guidance and assistance in developing and deploying continuous audits and automated testing utilizing data analytics.
• Providing controls-related oversight to PBI's information technology universe as an integrated part of the larger Audit & Advisory Services function.
• Develops a detailed risk assessment and the related audit planning memo and audit programs to test controls mitigating risks identified.
• Performs tests and other review procedures to adequately examine business controls and identify areas of weakness or risk.
• Prepares audit work papers and reviews work papers submitted by audit staff for accuracy, completeness, and compliance to company and professional standards.Prepares reports at the completion of each audit assignment on the results of the examination, makes recommendations where corrective action is needed.
• Participates in the training, development and motivation of staff to maintain standards of knowledge, skills and disciplines essential to the performance of internal audit.
•\tMinimum of 6 years' experience to include IT general controls, information security, data center (mainframe and client/server) and operational IT audits along with application reviews of ERP systems.
•\tBS or BA in Information Systems, Computer Science is preferred. High level of IT knowledge, particularly in operations, data security and controls preferred. CISA preferred; CPA or MBA an asset.
•\tTravel requirements 25%-30%. Clean driving record required.
•\tSuperior analysis skills, with strong understanding of processes and compliance.
•\tIn depth experience in data extraction and analysis using specialized audit software (such as ACL) preferred.
•\tExcellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
A little about us:
Find your next great opportunity at Pitney Bowes.