Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday, Inc., a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, has an opening within our Internal Audit team. We are seeking an experienced Senior Technology Auditor to contribute by planning and executing technical infrastructure, information security, operational, and integrated audits. Areas of focus will include information security, infrastructure security, and application controls for both the corporate IT and Workday product environments.
This position affords a unique opportunity to leverage the innovative products at the core of Workday's business. The Senior Technology Auditor will be responsible for understanding and auditing the business process functionality and underlying security architecture of the Workday product and corporate systems. Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Identify and analyze risks, plan and prioritize audit work, conduct interviews, observe operations, document and analyze procedures and controls, perform audit tests, prepare workpapers, develop audit recommendations, review identified issues with management, and prepare audit reports.
- Ensure overall quality and consistency of audit work, and adherence to department and professional standards for audits. Continuously seek opportunities for audit process improvement.
- Manage multiple priorities / projects for on-time delivery.
- Identify and promote audit best practices associated with the use of Workday core platforms, applications and capabilities.
- Utilize data analytics and tools in execution of audit work.
- Continue to develop and expand knowledge of the audit profession, our industry, and Workday products through self-study, research, and continuing education efforts.
- Minimum of five years of experience in technology audit, information security, or related field.
- Experience working in cloud and software defined infrastructure environments is highly desirable
- Experience with all aspects of planning, executing, and reporting an audit, including integrated audits that address a combination of operational, and technology objectives.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously, accept ownership and accountability for projects, and deliver on commitments.
- Willingness to contribute to overall success of the department and participate in various projects including technology, integrated, SOX, and ISO audits.
- Strong written and verbal skills, and experience preparing workpapers, audit reports, and stakeholder presentations.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication, and influencing skills with experience dealing with people of various levels of seniority.
- Demonstrated experience, skills and knowledge related to the IIA Professional Practices and Standards.
- Experience with technology focused clients or companies that drive innovation in the marketplace.Experience with the Workday platform and/or cloud solutions is a plus.
- Bachelors or equivalent in technology or related field.Applicable certifications in technology, security, risk management, and/or auditing are preferred
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.