At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. This position oversees the implementation of very large / critical corporate initiatives, typically spanning various and distinct LOB's within MetLife, and determines specific requirements to address complex and varied business needs, and is also responsible for very complex and/or high profile domestic and overseas vendors.Job Location
United States : Florida : TampaAlternate Job Location
Not Applicable : Not ApplicableJob Description
- Implement PeopleSoft Financials, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Asset Management modules, v 9.1 and/or 9.2.
- Collect business requirements, fit gap analysis and documentation such as the BRD (Business Requirements Document).
- Manage the mapping process for PeopleSoft implementations, including up and downstream systems that feed into PeopleSoft and mapping data elements from administration systems to GDI (Global Data Interface) and PeopleSoft.
- Create user acceptance testing plans, scenarios and assist in the management of the testing with end users.
- 5-10 years of experience in project management, including knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft GL, AP, AM highly preferred
- Knowledge of MetLife supported business functions, processes/procedures, workflow, systems, and transactions
- Customer service mindset; strong focus on teamwork / cooperation
- PMP certification is a plus, but, not required.
- Strong working knowledge of OBIEE, Cubus, PS Query
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or other relatable area.
Up to 50% Global Travel Business Category
FMG - FACT - Enterprise PeopleSoft Application Number of Openings