Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with
credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and
helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Job Description Responsibilities include:
- Oversee telecommunication invoice processing via a third party invoice processing system. Review and audit telecommunication vendor invoices including simple and complex voice and data services, i.e. circuits, frame relay, internet, MPLS private lines, ISDN, POTS, toll free, long distance, teleconference, and wireless devices.
- Extensive experience with telecommunications inventory and billing reconciliation practices
- Ensure invoices are processed accurately for services at contracted rates and proactively address all discrepancies in a timely manner. Identify unauthorized charges. Claim disputes with vendors as necessary, and manage to resolution.
- Maintain documentation, monitor, and resolve telecommunication billing inquiries, disputes, and connection issues related to billing.
- Investigating and identifying telecommunications tax structures within each state, as applicable.
- Validate accounting structure (business units, general ledger accounts, operating units) are accurate and reflect the current state of accounting structure
- Ensure invoices are consistently paid on a monthly basis, and validate status of past due balances carried forward on any invoice
- Analyze monthly telecommunication costs for all locations, to ensure consistency and accuracy in allocation of telecommunication costs
- Establish process improvements to facilitate the effective and efficient use of third party invoice processing system for management of the telecommunication billing function.
- Proactively handle all internal customer requests or inquiries courteously, accurately, and expediently.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related quantitative field
- Prefer minimum of three years experience in the wireless telecommunications
- Expert Excel skills, i.e. financial modeling, pivot tables, V-Lookups, formulas, etc
- Demonstrated ability in account and vendor statement reconciliation
- Strong dispute resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure a high level of accuracy
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be proactive, handle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, prioritize and manage numerous independent tasks and work effectively under pressure
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Ability to effectively influence others inside and outside the Company as well as champion and implement ideas
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Ability to demonstrate ethical conduct and decision-making skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.