Senior Test Development Engineer Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- Plan and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Provide test area with parameters for sampling testing and specifies tests to be performed.
- Compile data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Test all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
- Respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Work closely with various Design teams' programmable logic, memory, digital IP, analog and high-speed SERDES from the initial IP/product planning phase through design implementation and verification.
- Define test methodologies, developing test benches & run simulations, deploy test patterns and validating them on silicon.
- Supports product teams with yield improvement and high-speed SERDES and memory interface characterization.
- BSEE with 6 years test program development experience
- Full understand digital testing and DFx
- Knowledge of ATE tester with program skill
- Hi-Speed SERDES test experience
- Script TCL/PERL/Python and program language C/C
- Hands-on problem solve skill including hardware and software
Inside this Business Group
- MSEE with 6 years test program development experience
- Test experience with digital/analog/mix-signal products
- Advantest CMT test development skill
- Fully understanding DFx implementation and debugging skill of SCAN/BIST
- Pre-silicon simulation experience and tools of program conversion
- Team technical lead
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.