Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Expert level skills in Tibco ActiveMatrix Enterprise Suite:
- TIBCO EMS 7, 8.x
- TIBCO Business Works 5.12
- TIBCO Business Events 5.2
- TIBCO Hawk 5.1
- TIBCO Administrator 5
- Strong understanding & experience of using Java, J2EE technologies
- Experience in writing complex process integrations & using different BW palette activities such JDBC, Java, SOAP, File, Service
- Experience in creating Channels, Concepts, DB Concepts, Events, Rule Functions, and Rules using Business Event studio
- Experience in using Tibco Decision Tables, Tibco Web Studio
- Experience in using Tibco CLE
- Strong working knowledge in XSD, XML, XPATH, XSLT and Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, JSON
- Good understanding of setting up Load Balancing, Fault tolerance for BW engines, BE processes
- Strong working knowledge in Oracle 11g, 12c
- Strong working knowledge for following agile scrum methodology in software projects
- Good understanding of writing test cases and conducting unit testing as well as supporting integration testing, system testing and performance testing
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.